Friday, 5 June 2009

Ladder to the attic

As many of you know, the kittens learned to climb the ladder to the attic while we were away so the ladder was removed. We put the ladder back up today to see how they did it and Basil found it immediately and cruised all the way up before I could stop him. They apparently don't know how to get back down and thrash around and complain when we take them down. Here's a video of Basil climbing up - I'll try to get a better one of both of them climbing. Mowzle is much more tentative and hasn't been willing to climb.

3 comments:

Pan Rosenbergs said...

I can't believe that they are capable of this. But, we would prefer a longer and more thorough video of this.

Cindy said...

too short!

Debby Rosenberg said...

love how he turns and looks at you...