Friday, 16 December 2011

Claus House

Cuddling boys

Maia talking to the boys and then trying to kiss Mowzle. This week she's starting to sound more like she's saying Mowzle and Basil rather than Manu and Badu all the time. Kind of sad. 



She kept wanting to sit on the "little couch"





Yesterday Maia kept talking about something that I couldn't understand. Sounded sort of like claws house but I thought maybe she was trying to say cat house although she says cat very clearly and that didn't really sound like cat. Today I figured it out as we drove past the overly decorated house with Santa Claus on Divis/Castro and she said "Claus House". We always point it out to her and she comments on it and I knew she referred to Santa as Claus but I didn't realize that's what she was saying. So this evening we took her to the insanely over decorated Tom & Jerry house on 21st @ Church. She loved it as expected, especially watching all the trains.

No comments: