Friday, 14 September 2012

Maia's 4th day of preschool!

Somehow I never managed to take a first day of school photo so here's one from today. This was the first real week of school. Last week was the warm-up week with fewer kids at a time and the parents mostly stayed. Except for the lucky ones who's kids were ok with them leaving. Maia actually let me leave for a short time the second day. Which meant I sat in the car for 10 mins or so. Wednesday was her first 3 hour day and she asked me to play with her until she was ready for me to leave - that meant I stayed for 45 minutes. Today I only had to stay for 10.

Yes, that's her attempt at a smile

And a bonus photo that her teacher sent me to prove that she was actually happy today. 

No comments: