![]() |
| Bad photo quality for the group shots due to necessary use of the laptop photo booth. |
| Only pumpkin carving shot. Maia was pretty much uninterested. |
| Basil. |
| The blur is Maia whizzing by. |
Maia decided she wanted to be a pumpkin for Halloween and never deviated from that decision. As I wanted to make her costume, I had to find an alternative to the usual pumpkin costume because there was no way I was sewing that. I found some pumpkin tutu costume ideas online so made her a super poofy tutu that she loves and will continue to wear. Then I decided we should all be pumpkins so I threw together some hats with stems and jack-o-lantern faces to affix to our shirts. Maia and I also wore orange tights. Conveniently she currently has an orange sweater and shoes and already had the orange tights. I'm pretty pleased with how poofy and pretty the tutu turned out and Maia seems pretty happy with it too. She insisted on wearing the orange tights (only) for her nap and tried to convince us the tights and jack-o-lantern shirt were orange pajamas. We didn't agree with that.
We didn't take her trick-or-treating - went to a party instead. Which was great since it was raining tonight. And she thinks the cat pail I got her was for collecting pumpkins. I think she thought we were going to a pumpkin patch for Halloween as she kept mentioning that.







1 comment:
The pumpkin patch family looks great! Awesome pumpkin carving - HB to the boys, and the pic with the "blur" has an amazing ghostly affect!
Post a Comment