Sunday, 5 June 2011

More talking

Last weekend a friend told us that her baby (who is a month older than Maia) is now picking up signs really well so we decided to give it another try. Less than a day was all Maia needed to learn the milk sign and use it properly this time. Today I started her on the sign for more and she's got that down - will see if she remembers tomorrow. Now I just need her to always remember to use the milk sign rather than pulling on my shirt. She was clearly very proud of herself when she started using more - must be great to finally be understood.

We've been doing "This little piggy..." with Maia and she usually will repeat "wee wee wee all the way home".

Tonight she is wearing the Go Anteaters zot butt to bed and I kept saying "Go Anteaters" so she started repeating "go". There was also this whole really cute thing she was doing but I can't really describe it here.

I know there are others things she's been saying but I can't recall them right now and Todd's not here to ask.

No comments: