Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Singing & Teeth

Current favorite songs: Shoo Fly, Baby Beluga, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, the ABCs and Row Row Row Your Boat. And, of course, the dreidel song to accompany jumping - preferably on the couch or bed. And preferably with Zaney.

I had planned to add captions to all of the photos I posted recently. Maybe I'll get to it. Maybe I won't. Still have lots of photos to post.

Maia has been sick with a feverish cold thing and very cranky so I assumed crankiness was due to being sick and being a toddler. But this morning I noticed she was suddenly latching on a bit tighter than normal while having milky so I got out the flashlight and discovered that her two bottom two-year molars are now breaking through. I guess the good thing about her getting those four molars so early is that she'll be done with them soon.

Also, she was running about naked today and told me she had to go potty so she ran in and pooped! Such a big girl for knowing she had to poop and going on the potty! Of course the flip side of that is she insisted on wearing big girl pants for most of the day but couldn't be bothered to tell me when she had to pee so soaked approximately five pairs.

Here are some photos of the three children from January 10.
Newest safe perch...

invaded.

Basil

Mowzle getting a 'diapey changey'

More diapey changing

No comments: