Yesterday Maia was playing with Todd's phone and kept triggering "Siri" who didn't understand the gibberish Maia kept speaking to her (not really sure why Maia was speaking English to her). So I asked "Siri" how old she is and she bitchily answered that she didn't know what that mattered. So I told her she was bitchy. Of course, Maia thought it was hilarious to keep saying that "Siri" is bitchy. And that's what you hear in the video.
3 comments:
I am still laughing about this video. She is so darling. I just kept watching it again and again. Very funny!!!
not to be confused with the real siri, right?
welllllll, i suppose there are times when maia might think she's being bitchy as well :)
luckily, she hasn't said it since. which i was a little worried about since she just kept saying it and thought it was hilarious.
Post a Comment