I'm the belt seater. I click people in when they come on the airplane. I stay on the airplane. I also drive the airplane and some horses help me.
When telling the story to Todd she explained "that makes sense to me". (she plays many versions of the clicking people into their seats game - we're either in a car, plane or train. she apparently played it at school this past week too. the clicking in is the best part for her and she does it with great flourish.)
When accused of running in the bathtub, Maia explained why it was not actually running. She was walking fast not running and demonstrated why it was just walking and explained how she moved her foot.
Why are the lights full of darkness? She asked one morning when the lights were turned off.
Walking around carefully cradling her pink bunny and talking in the little voice she uses when caring for her babies. Asks if I want to kiss her baby. Then minutes later excitedly announces her bunny is in the oven and she's cooking it. It's roast beast! Puts it in a bowl. Gets a spoon and fork and happily "eats"'it.
She appears to be looking forward to riding on the Polar Express train ride in Sacramento. However, she's planning to wear her pajamas and assumes Zoe and Pia will do the same. Keep trying to tell her it's actually during the day and she might want to wear her clothes. Tonight she told Todd that she doesn't want the silver bell from Santa to fall out of the hole in her pocket and she doesn't want him to have to bring it back to her. Todd told her we'd make sure there are no holes in her pajamas. And she reiterated that she wants Pia and Zoe to wear their pajamas. She's expecting to see Santa and his reindeer when we arrive at the North Pole. Someone might be a bit disappointed in what this actually ends up being. I'm thinking we may need to take some silver bells to give them.
1 comment:
OMG - these are all adorable, but the "roast beast" did me in... I can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment