| Mowzle had disappeared so I was calling for him and then he suddenly popped his head out from under the dresser. |
![]() |
| The beloved pumpkin tights. Don't really fit. |
![]() |
| A good clothing choice. |
![]() |
| And some even better additions to the outfit. |
![]() |
| Channeling the fat picture Cindy and I have from years ago. I don't recall how many layers she had on. I think that's 4 sweaters. |
![]() |
| Sweltering Nov 24th at IKEA, enjoying some fabulous IKEA frozen yogurt. She was happy. BTW, tried the cinnamon rolls that always smell so good. Nope. |
![]() |
| Mowzle on the bathroom door. |
![]() |
| Basil x 2. |
| Photo taken on Thanksgiving by our friend. |
![]() |
| Channeling Borat. Did this on her own. Later removed the underwear. That's 2 eye masks from one of Todd's many international flights. And no, he won't be using them after this. |
![]() |
| Cuddling boys the morning we left them for Hawaii. |













1 comment:
she gives a whole new meaning to The Layered Look.
Post a Comment