


Last night we watched part of the Dia de los Muertos procession in the Mission. Unfortunately, Todd had to fly to NYC so we had to leave early to take him to the airport. We had high expectations for the photo quality with our new camera but clearly need to sort out the proper setting for low light. The photos are rather disappointing but the blurry quality is kind of fun. I guess we should just say that we did it on purpose. The Mission had the same fun vibe it had last year when we went. It was fun to take Maia this year since last year I was feeling pretty ill and exhausted thanks to her and we almost didn't go but were so happy we forced ourselves to leave the house. I think she enjoyed it to some extent last night - she was looking around at everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment