Sorry, no new photos downloaded and I don't feel like doing it right now. Too tired after the 6:30 wake-up.
Saturday, 13 November 2010
Mouse is not a cat, he's a dog
Last night Maia turned a corner in terms of her solid food consumption. We fed her what we were having: pork chop, roasted potatoes and broccoli. She actually ate some and was trying to take bits from me and put them in her mouth. Not sure how much she really consumed or how much she actually put in her mouth herself but she was actually doing it which was exciting. We cheered for her every time she did it so she was pretty excited and kept doing it. And when she was finished there was quite a bit on the floor below her so I called to Mowzle in the voice I use to get him to come lick milk out of my bowl and he actually got up from his nap in the bedroom and cleaned up the entire mess. And this morning when she was eating her porridge and spinach he came on his own to eat the droppings. And then tonight they both came while I was dishing up her pumpkin and stood up asking for some which was a bit odd. We're not sure what was up with that. Mouse can reach the tray of the highchair so was checking stuff out. I guess this could be a problem since he has no qualms about hanging out on the table while we eat and trying to snatch food off our plates. Anyhoo, not that he should probably be chowing down on Maia's food, but we think it's rather exciting that he'll clean the floor up for us. And I'm slightly amused that he's a mouse/cat/dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hmmm...that explains the "puppy" chewing clothing and everything else behavior :)
Oh, that's the OTHER cat! So I guess they both have dog-like tendencies!
That's awesome. Easy food clean up is the best!
Post a Comment