Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Siwi, An Na, Jepfy

Maia likes to repeat the names she knows and it seems to have turned into a little song. Today she kept singing about Siwi, An Na, Jepfy with a bit of Pia, Zoe thrown in. She is able to say Paul very well but doesn't add him to the mix. She can't say Elizabeth. I'll ask her if she can say various names and she will say them but when I ask if she can say Elizabeth she just says "yep". And then doesn't say it. She used to just sing about Siwi and Zoe and then added Pia once she finally started saying Pia regularly. She's also started talking about Narmila in conjunction with Pia now that she's been spending time with both of them together. She calls her A Mia. She's been saying "A Mia, potty" since last week. Don't know if Narmila put her on the potty or if Narmila went potty. I don't think I'll tell Narmila though so as not to potentially embarrass her.

Todd's been in Toronto this week so tonight Maia and I had our friends Suzanne and Ivano over for dinner. Maia and Ivano were so cute together! There was a lot of Maia chatting at Ivano (he doesn't talk much yet) and a lot of kissing! She also really likes to tell people to "sit" and she pats the seat next to her or to "come" and she puts her hand on their back and tries to push them forward. She was doing this with Pia too this morning. She asked Jon to sit on the front steps with us tonight. "Jon, sit". Jon sounds a bit like Don.

No comments: