And yesterday I tripped a little while carrying her and she said "Mommy trip". I didn't even know she knew what trip meant. It's amazing the things that are coming out of her mouth now.
She's also taking some cues from Zane and today she asked "what doing?".
Maia is now saying "uppy up" or "uppy uppy" when she wants to be picked up. "Mommy, uppy up". I really do hope she says "pick you up" at some point. She refers to herself as you all the time so I keep hoping it'll happen.
This morning she was sitting on the potty naked and suddenly said "Mousey, milky" to me so I got Mousey for her and she proceeded to nurse her. This was the first time we'd seen her nurse one of her babies. She has offered Mousey milky from me before. But then she's also offered milky to Pia on a number of occasions. Pia is intrigued but luckily hasn't tried to take her up on that. This occurs when I nurse Maia and Pia is sitting with us. Maia earnestly leans over to Pia and says "Pia, milky?".
She also talks about "Pia, nake nake" because there've been a few occasions when Pia has been running around naked. The day after Halloween she kept talking about "Pia, cow".
| Pretty mediocre photos since she was moving so fast and almost never facing me but I love her outfit with the wellies and the bag as she rushes about. |

1 comment:
I love hearing about what she is saying. Maia does have a good vocabulary going.
Post a Comment