Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Birthdays

Maia likes to talk about Birthdays and sing Happy Birthday - usually she sings "Happy Birthday to An-na"(Aunt Diana). I asked her what she wants to give Pia and she said a house and a christmas tree. I asked her what she wants and she said a christmas tree. I asked her what kind of cake she wants and she said purple. And she told me that Pia wants a green cake.

Other stuff:
Says peek-ee-boo which I think is pretty cute.

Currently does not like to acknowledge the existence of the number 1 but is again using 4 & 5.

Favorite song "apples and cherries, peaches, blueberries, grapes and bananas. vanilla ice cream, strawberry ice cream, chocolate ice cream" those of you who did Music Together will probably recognize it. And then she points out that she likes i-ceam.

And she just sang herself to sleep for a nap. The first time she's fallen asleep on her own. She requested it. Actually has a few times in the past few days but, of course, she hasn't actually gone to sleep. Today there are other circumstances though - she's been up since 3:45am so singing herself to sleep at 11:30 isn't all that shocking.

No comments: