I can't believe I've actually managed to post all the photos I have (at least all that are worthy of posting). It was a rather daunting task when I began with 2 months or so worth of photos to sort and upload.
Yesterday was Maia's 23 month birthday but I didn't remember until well after she went to bed. Guess we need to plan the birthday party! Hoping to get lucky with the weather again and do it in the backyard.
I think Maia might like the color purple right now. As I mentioned earlier today, she asked for a purple birthday cake. And last week we painted the unfinished wood trim on a mirror we got for her room and she requested purple. And helped paint it. First painting experience and the messiness was a bit stressful for me but it all worked out ok. She had her first water color experience today. Lasted about 3 minutes and in that short time she managed to pound on one of the colors hard enough to break it. I do like her painting though. Will take a photo a post it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment