Monday, 4 April 2011

Playing in the guitar case




Friday was Jeff & Diana's date night so we took Siri to music class and brought her home for dinner and playtime. Maia is definitely having some sharing issues now. She does NOT like it when Siri sits in my lap - she climbs in and pushes Siri out. They were having a lot of sharing issues and Maia was getting extremely vocal and whiny about it. We finally separated them for a bit and then Maia chilled back out and they had fun running around the rest of the time.

In other news, Maia is currently (apparently) hanging out in her room after waking up from her nap. Without immediately crying for me. This is new and I kind of like it! It's been about 5 or so minutes.

Maia has now decided that everything says "quack quack". And we thought she was so smart for getting the duck quacking thing down. Oh well. And now she's yelling for me so I will end this post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They look so cute together in the guitar case. I'll bet the cats like to sleep in there too.