out of order as usual, that was the final shot from the photoshoot as they all scattered.
Terran was tasked with holding onto Maia and Siri was apparently fixing her hair.
Ahhh, they cooperate with us so well.
Zaney smiling! Obviously he didn't know the photo was being taken.
I do not know what Siri is doing. Maybe speaking Parseltongue?
Terran with the Willamette River behind the trees.
Maia getting very upset because all the other kids are climbing on HER mommy. And yes, for those of you in the know, this is when I was lying in the dog shit. As soon as I sat up and someone saw the poo print on my shirt, they all ran away from me. Like I would somehow infect them.
Jeff, Terran & Zane.
Siri, Maia and Nana.
Maia and Mommy.
Terran lounging on a jet.
More Terran.

Maia, in case you can't tell.
Siri reluctantly wearing Maia's hat and playing in her underwear.
STILL trying to catch up on the photos from the summer. Maia, Siri, Terran & Zane had a blast playing in the fountain down at the riverfront. (I believe Zane had fun, despite the fact that he refused to actually go in the fountain). I recall there was much debate over what we would do that day but in the end it was suddenly warm enough for the fountain and I think we made the right decision, despite the fact that I don't think any of them really ate lunch. Come to think of it, I don't think I did either since Maia was running amok. Todd made fun of me because I had her completely covered in long sleeves and pants and you can never see her face in that sunhat but then I don't have to put sunscreen on her and she's well covered. As usual, we attempted a photo shoot with all four kids along the fence overlooking the Willamette River. And, as usual, it didn't work.

2 comments:
These photos crack me up. They had a lot of fun.
I'm so excited you left us a comment! We haven't had one in a while. But then, I guess I haven't commented on yours either...
Post a Comment