Thursday, 1 September 2011

Today!


Maia put on her bloomers (over her pajamas) this morning. Just needed help pulling them over her bum. And she put on one of my socks. She been pretty excited about putting her clothes on the past couple of days. However, when I'm actually trying to get her dressed she isn't usually so into it and usually runs off laughing to hide in the corner of the kitchen.
Maia's a-frame tent is (mostly) finished! I ran out of elastic to attach it to the frame completely. Basil already scaled it - hung from the top bar. And she keeps taking it apart.

It's gorgeous and sunny today but somehow we haven't made it outside yet. I keep trying to get her to put on her shoes and hat to go to the garden but she doesn't appear to want to. She's currently very content playing with her crayons that are made to be worn on the fingers - they stack great and this is exciting for her.

No comments: