Monday, 16 May 2011

Body slammed by Mowzle

Mowzle has what I believe is a game that he likes to play with unsuspecting participants. As one walks down the hall from the living room and nears the "pedestal" that the cats like to sit on, the blur that is Mowzle leaps/runs/flies out of the bedroom and through the air in front of you to take his position on the pedestal. We do not know what his intention is. Does he mean to trip us? Or is he just experimenting with how close he can come to crashing into us? Hard to say. So yesterday I was walking down the hall when something enormous crashed into my hip. I don't actually know where he came from. I don't know if he meant to body slam me or if he merely misjudged his leap. But in any event, I was body slammed by Mowzle yesterday.

No comments: