I forgot to include in yesterday's updates that she said "clap" when she was clapping her hands and I was singing a song about how she was clapping. She only said it once, as usual.
AND we have a 5th tooth! And it wasn't even the one we were expecting. We've been waiting for another top tooth to break through - it's very visible under her gum. But instead one of the bottom ones snuck in before it! I thought it looked a bit like there was some whiteness under the gum but had no idea it was that close until I felt it protruding this morning. No wonder she's such a mess. Who knows how many others are on their way out. Especially since she doesn't let us feel or look around in there without a massive fight and even then it's almost impossible to tell what's going on while she thrashes about trying to block us with her 10 hands flying about.
1 comment:
Sounds like she's racing ahead on all fronts. After they start walking and talking it's hard to keep up. Dory/Mom
Post a Comment