I let Maia feed herself yogurt yesterday and she knows what she's doing! Rather messy but pretty good technique to begin. She was even better today. And once she wasn't getting any with the spoon, she tried to lick out the bowl! She has been practicing feeding herself with pretend food when she plays with spoons and spoon like implements and containers so it's not surprising that she already has the technique down. She also tried to feed Basil a raspberry. He passed. Now if it was plastic she'd offered.... I also shot a video but apparently our videos are too big to upload now. No matter how short. So lame. I can't even post them on flickr. Facebook however usually takes them just fine.
Monday, 23 May 2011
Feeding herself with a spoon!
I let Maia feed herself yogurt yesterday and she knows what she's doing! Rather messy but pretty good technique to begin. She was even better today. And once she wasn't getting any with the spoon, she tried to lick out the bowl! She has been practicing feeding herself with pretend food when she plays with spoons and spoon like implements and containers so it's not surprising that she already has the technique down. She also tried to feed Basil a raspberry. He passed. Now if it was plastic she'd offered.... I also shot a video but apparently our videos are too big to upload now. No matter how short. So lame. I can't even post them on flickr. Facebook however usually takes them just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment