Friday, 6 May 2011

Stow Lake: April 22

DJS, MCTZ and JTM (minus the T) went to Stow lake for a look around. Fun ensued...

Super-sunglass man coming in for a landing

Siri playing whack-a-mole with a nerf frisbee
Flower child

As I was not the one doing the posting, as I hope you all can tell, I would like to add that I knitted the vest Maia is wearing. My first knitting project beyond simple hats and scarves. It came out extremely small even though I know I used the right gauge yarn and needles because I took the pattern to the knitting store and had an expert tell me what I needed. Unless the "expert" really wasn't much of one. At least I learned how to block so I was able to stretch it to an appropriate size. While I love the vest on it's own, I've had a difficult time finding the right things for her to wear with it. Really not loving the above outfit. Not sure why, but it just doesn't work.

3 comments:

Gordon Rosenberg said...

enjoyed all the posts, and the humor, somehow could tell a slight shift of perspective ..

Pan Rosenbergs said...

correction: j from djs was not present at said outing either

Jenn said...

thank you for the correction, j.

yes, todd does have a different perspective on things. i go for factual, he goes for funny. it's good to mix it up a bit.