

Maia has chosen her lovey! It's one of the organic cotton blankets I carefully picked out for her in the hope that she would choose an organic one to be her favorite. I was also open to her choosing from the assortment of organic stuffed creatures. This new love developed a few weeks ago and has been growing. Blanket #2 has been ordered so we'll have a washing replacement. I'm hoping to integrate #2 into her life smoothly so we won't have the trauma that Siri and Zane experience when bei bei and ditty are washed. I can't wait to see what she calls her blanket.
*Maia lying amongst her awesome new pizza toy, with her blanket.
*Maia showing off her blanket while skyping with Nana, Cindy, Zane & Terran.
*Maia holding the onions - they were her favorite yesterday. Today I think it's the peppers.
*Cuddling blanket.
No comments:
Post a Comment